Bitcoin Forums
Esiet sveicināti Bitcoin Latviešu forumā!
Cerams jums Patiks!Smile

Ar cieņu Bitforin.net administrācija.
Meklējam Moderātorus ar pieredzi forumu administrēšanā!Smile Pieteikties varat >>>>Te<<<<
Mājas lapa ir beta stadijā, bet mēs cenšamies to modernizēt katru dienu.Smile
Bitcoin price
Statistics
We have 7 registered usersThe newest registered user is juris1992Our users have posted a total of 14 messagesin 12 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Palīdzība
Ziedot bitforin.net foruma.
Bitforin.net forums ir veidots Priekš latviešiem, jo cik mums ir zināms, tad īsti tāds forums bitcoin entuziastiem nav izveidots.
Forumu izvedojām ar mērķi vienā vietā apspriest par jaunāko kas ir bitcoinu pasaulē. Cerams ka jūs novērtēsiet mūsu darbu.
Ziedojumu adrese: 16VdamBDQptgC2dWxGDmjNBm2t68P6DAqV
Paldies par izrādīto interesi atbalstīt mūs.

Ar cieņu Bitforin.net administrācija.:)

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Deimons12
Admin
Admin
Pievienošanās datums : 2015-09-05
Vecums : 22
Atrašanas vieta : Latvia
https://www.bitforin.net

Prevention is better than a cure. Please escrow.

on Tue 7 Mar 2017 - 13:17
In these times of Mass scammers out there, I urge people to use an escrow. There are many good members out there willing to help to secure the bitcoin community, There are also more people willing to do anything to scam you out of your coins, Please just do your research on someone before you part with your hard earned coins.

Note to mod, I know this is in the wrong section as I am not selling anything, I feel we all need to be wiser, People in the selling forums are less likely to look elsewhere for information on what this is and how it is acheved,
Even if a few people read this and use escrow, Or a few scammers don't get their coins, I will consider this a good job.
Please consider not moveing out the way, This needs to be addressed.

** jan 16

There is a new wave of possible scammers, People who buy up legendary accounts and trade untill they have large sum of money then run, This has been done with a very trusted account recently.

Please be cautious, I am trying to set up a 3 way secure key escrow for my personal escrows to add peace of mind.

I would like to point out, that I do not partake in escrowing forum accounts, I never have and never will, in fact its against the rules on my forum, This is a trust based commodity as it stands, if we keep moving the goal posts as well as the stadium, no one can be accountable for theft!

Keep safe people, dont give up, trust in BTC, suspect people :-)
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum